Park House School admissions process
What happens next?
Most students quickly settle into Park House School, thanks to our calm atmosphere and thorough admissions process.
Before enrolling your young person at Park House School we ask for:
- A meeting with the school or nursery your child currently attends
- An up to date copy of the pupils statement of Special Educational Needs or EHCP
- Reports on your child from experienced professionals (teachers, paediatricians, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and educational and/or clinical psychologists)
- Your commitment to attend student reviews and regular home visits
- Plenty of time to talk things through honestly
“We are often recommended by local educational authorities, therapists and parents. If you want to see what we do, come along and meet us for a chat.”