Park House School is an Independent Specialist Day School
We are a registered independent specialist day school based in Thorney village, Peterborough. We teach children with social interaction and communication difficulties typically found in children with an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Pre-National Curriculum level 1 suited to complex learning needs
- Quiet time and group activities
- Independent daily living skills for young adults
- Academic qualifications including GCSEs and A Levels
- Community activities with gym visits, swimming and many other outdoor and indoor sporting activities
- A variety of ASDAN qualifications
Students can enjoy a wide variety of academic, recreational and social learning experiences at Park House School. Classes run from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm during term time. Pupils are often invited on residential trips away. Read about our School Day
All of our staff and therapists are skilled in providing for special educational needs and specific learning difficulties, all in the relaxed setting of a former family home. You can read more about our team. Get to know our team
Parents and carers are always welcome to visit!
Call our School Business Manager on 01733 271187 to organise a tour of our school